The Emerald Foundation is a hub or incubator for non-profits
Emerald Foundation “E” Rental Subsidy Program:
We are providing office space at a discounted rates to a diverse group of national non-profits:
Parkinson’s Circle of Care & Rock Steady Boxing
- Parkinson’s is an under appreciated health problem in South Central PA. Services for, and awareness of Parkinson’s, is very limited, but we hope to help change that.
For more information go to: https://www.parkinsonscca.org
- Rock Steady Boxing is a unique exercise program, based on training used by boxing pros, and adapted to people with Parkinson’s disease.
For more information please email Sue Ludwig at email@example.com.
For Class Schedules, call Sue Ludwig at 717.271.3067.
Merging athletics, academics and character development to facilitate the advancement and empowerment of dynamic individuals. For more information go to, http://talexanderfoundation.org or email Tracy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emerald Foundation “E” Partnership Program:
In addition, we offer our ballroom, gym, and three meeting areas to non-profits at special subsidized rates. We have had over 60 non-profits rent space for fundraisers, meetings, educational events, and board meetings. Agencies include:
- Youth Advocate Program (weekly programming) – for more information please go to:http://yapinc.org
- Kathy’s Circle of Friends (Dances and programs for adults with disabilities)
- Literacy Council (appreciation dinners)
- The Arch (Educational programming)
- Tommy Foundation (fundraiser)
- CASA (quarterly swearing-in ceremony)
- Off the Streets (board meetings)
- Special Olympics (Volunteer recruitment)
- Jewish Family Services (educational programming)
In addition, we offer non-profits reduced rental fees for ballroom, conference room and gym on as-needed basis.
If you are a non-profit and are interested in holding programming at “The E”, please contact Laurie Cubell at Lcubell@emeraldfoundationpa.org
If you are a non-profit and are interested in renting space for an event, please contact our event director, Leraunt at email@example.com